- 'You' or 'your' means the owner of or an authorised agent of the owner of a website. 'MPWS' means Martyn Pearce Website Services.
- Upon payment of the first year's charges, the completed website will be released onto the Internet.
- Any domain name registered by MPWS on your behalf will be registered in your name and will immediately become your property.
- You can choose to register a domain name in advance of approving the completed website in order to secure that name. Any charge made to secure a name cannot be refunded as registrars do not make refunds. MPWS will release the domain name to you if you choose not to use MPWS services.
- The anniversary of the date of the registration of the domain name by MPWS will become the due date for all future annual charges. If you already own the domain name, the anniversary of the date of the loading of the first draft web page will become the due date for future annual charges.
- The cost of extra pages or facilities ordered part way through the year will be calculated for the remaining months of that year but a minimum charge of 3 months will be applied if there is less than 3 months of hosting remaining.
- MPWS reserves the right not to display any material or image provided by you that it considers to be inappropriate or that may contravene a copyright law. Any such material added to a website by you using a page updating system may be removed and the use of that system may be restricted if you continue to do so.
- Owners of websites with page updating systems are responsible for ensuring that the login details for such systems are kept secure and that only authorised persons may use them.
- You are responsible for ensuring that you own the copyright or that a copyright agreement exists for any material or image that you use or provide for your website.
- The copyright of any material or image produced by MPWS for use on a website will remain that of MPWS.
- The cost of making changes to the content of a website are included in the annual running costs providing that such changes are not regular, frequent or planned. This does not include changes that could be made by an owner using the website's page updating system. Changes to the design or operation of a website will be charged for.
- MPWS reserves the right to place a small hyperlink at the bottom of one page of your website linking it to the MPWS website and may also place a hyperlink on the MPWS website linking it to your website.
- On notification of an error on a website MPWS will resolve it as quickly as possible but cannot accept responsibility for any loss either monetary or otherwise due to any website error.
- MPWS will take all reasonable measures to ensure that the content of a website is valid and correct. MPWS cannot be held responsible for any actions taken based on the content of a website and cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of materials viewable directly or indirectly from this site or any other website.
- You shall keep MPWS indemnified and harmless from and against any claim brought by any third party in connection with or resulting from the provision of any website or service.
- MPWS will release any domain name that was registered to you at no charge but no refund will be given for unused periods of hosting or for unused services. Your new host may make a charge for the transfer. IMPORTANT: A transfer should not be undertaken if there is less than one months registration remaining. This is to avoid re-registration complications and possible loss of service. You must provide MPWS with full details of the transfer and agree a date and time. MPWS will not be responsible for any loss of service during a transfer.
- MPWS reserves the right to withdraw any service in whole or in part without prior notice. A refund will be given under such circumstances providing the withdrawal of service was not due to inappropriate use of the website by you. MPWS shall be under no liability whatsoever for any costs, losses or damages, howsoever arising, that you incur or may have incurred due to the withdrawal of such a service.
- If you no longer require a service or facility a refund cannot be given for the unused period of the service or facility.
- Although the UK based computer centre servers that MPWS uses have full redundancy to protect against loss of service, no guarantee of an uninterrupted service can be made.
- Back-ups of all websites are held at a separate location. In case of major system failures, owners of update systems may find that recently made changes may need to be repeated and that images uploaded by them may need to be reloaded so records of all changes should be kept.
- Information which identifies you personally will only be used by MPWS to provide services that you have requested. Your personal information will not be disclosed to a third party unless required by law. Credit or debit card details are encrypted and sent directly to the card processing company. Credit or debit card details are never visible to MPWS.
- The MPWS website does not use tracking cookies and does not collect information.
- The content of this website is copyright and may not be reproduced in any way without express written permission.
- These conditions may be updated without notice.